The Grab Bag
There is a lot of creative output on the internet. This page collects some of that work, mostly because I was unhappy with the original presentation of things, or because I wanted to test or try something out.
- The original crowd sourced hex maps: The Hexenbracken, The Kraal, The Colossal Wastes of Zhaar.
- Since those first maps we’ve made some more. Jacob Hurst organized making the crazy space map Synthexia. Josh Macy started this unnamed Fallout themed hexcrawl. (There is even the Barbarian Prince in hex map form.) I used HexKit to make what would become The Lavender Marshes. Gus drew an amazing map during a game with Luka Rejak, now called the Gongburg Solitudes.
- The He-Man Show Bible by Michael Halperin.
- My ‘beta’ rules for OD&D Psionics
- The infamous and notorious PHILOTOMY’S Dungeons and Dragons Musings by Jason Cone.
- Adam Taylor giant list of spells for both wizards and clerics, that you can filter by school and level. It’s fantastic.
- Zak Smith on Storygames and the OSR.
- Madlib Dungeons can be used to make a blob of text more exciting.