I’m playing in a few online games at the moment. Having my character sheets online seems like the thing to do. I’m not a big fan of Google Docs, so here we are.
All the characters I have loved and lost, eventually. The active and the living:
- [4e, 2009–] Duryodhana, Level 5 Warlock.
- [OD&D, 2012] Greggor, Level 4 Fighter who survived a one-shot Dwimmermount game at OSRCon. Now used for the occasional Google+ Dwimmermount play-tests.
- [B/X D&D, 2012–] Bluto Curfew, Level 1 Cleric in Gustie’s ASE game.
- [B/X D&D, 2012–] The Speaker of All Graces, Level 1 Bone Man Fighter from Carcosa!
- [OD&D, 2013–] Karna, Level 1 Cleric of Pahvelorn.
- [Finchbox, 2013–] Jubei Kamata, Level 2 Fighter Protagonist.
- [B/X D&D, 2014–] Turgeon Narof, Level 1 Elf of Akenia.
- [LotFP, 2015–] The Lady Duggan, 1st Level Cleric
And the dead and the retired:
- [4e, 2012] Gretzyln, Level 1 Cleric. Killed in a TPK.
- [4e, 2012] Osrik, Level 1 Paladin. Killed in another TPK.
- [4e, 2012] Rowatek, Level 3 Warlock. Retired after completing the D&D Encounters Season 9: Web of the Spider Queen campaign.
- [4e, 2012] Malagarr, Level 3 Cleric. Killed, and then killed again, while playing D&D Encounters Season 10: Council of Spiders. She wasn’t meant for this world.
- [LotFP, 2012] Analice, Level 9 Specialist. Fell to her death exploring the Red Queen’s castle.
- [OD&D, 2012] Satyavati, Level 1 Magic-User of Pahvelorn, killed by an animated statue.
- [DCC RPG, 2012–2013] Theotorman the Ever Thankful, Former Bee Keeper turned Lawful Level 2 Cleric survived the Bone Hoard of the Dancing Horror.
- [OD&D, 2012–2013] Drona, Level 1 Fighter of Pahvelorn, killed by a magical wand.
- [4e, 2012] Rendar the Barbarian, Level 8 Barbarian. Retired after completing the D&D Encounters Season 11: War of Everlasting Darkness campaign.
- [4e, 2013] Vistra, Level 3 Battlemind. Retired after completing the D&D Encounters Season 12: Against the Cult of Chaos campaign.
- [4e, 2013] Thom, Level 3 Invoker.
- [B/X D&D, 2012–2014] Maria, the Neutral Level 1 Rune Knight of Baroviania. Killed by a purple worm puking up acid.
- [5e, 2015-2016] Soon, Jungle Halfling Barbarian Outlander of Dark Sun. Killed in a room glass orbs that exploded.
All the characters I played back in high school and grade school are lost to history. They will be missed.