RIP Satyavati, Level 2 Magic-User
Currently located in Zorfath
||INT: 13 (+5% XP)
|DEX: 8 (-1 ATK)
|Death Ray or Poison
||XP: 3522 / 5000
- Protection from Evil, Sleep
- 5 x Daggers
- Spent Lighting Wand
- 10’ Pole
- 8 Flasks Oil
- 4 Vials of Holy Water
- Silver Cross
- 7 Days Iron Rations
- 7 Days Rations
- 1 Centipede Anti-Toxin
- 1 Black Widow Anti-Toxin
- Sutra to the Lizard King
- Drawing of 7-Pointed Star
- Demon Playing Cards (from demons killed in the ruined church of Zorfath)
- 1 Read Magic Scroll
- 1 Tarnu’s Collaring Coiffure Scroll
- 1 Filigree Scroll
- 1 Levitate Scroll
- 1 Invisibility
- 1 Hold Person
- 1 Krialian’s Centrifugal Barrier
- 161 GP, 70 SP
At the Gavin House, in the care of Drona for the Magic-Users:
- On Essence, attributed to Caleia
- Arcana Metaphysica, anonymous
- The Organ of the Inner Moon, attributed to Sezius Elfblood
- Illusio, anonymous
- Realms Seen and Unseen
- Conjurations & Banishments (fragments)
- Alchemy Lab Supplies
- Small White Jade Frog Which Radiates Summoning Magic
- Black Cauldron with Red Paste, presumably demonic in nature
- Unknown official looking slips of paper from the demon’s gambling table
- Magic-user cape
Arcana Metaphysica, anonymous:
- Read Magic (1)
- Dispel Magic (3)
- Remove Curse (4)
- Anti-Magic Shell (6)
On Essence, attributed to Caleia:
- Polymorph Self (4)
- 4 Polymorph Others (4)
- Transmute Rock-Mud (5)
- Growth of Animals (5)
- Stone-Flesh (6)
The Organ of the Inner Moon, attributed to Sezius Elfblood:
- Charm Person (1)
- Sleep (1)
- Hold Person (3)
- Confusion (4)
- Charm Monster (4)
- Feeblemind (5)
- Geas (6)
- Phantasmal Forces (2)
- Hallucinatory Terrain (4)
- Massmorph (4)
- Projected Image (6)
Realms Seen and Unseen , attributed to the Fifth Council:
- Light (1)
- Detect Invisibility (2)
- Invisibility (2)
- Continual Light (2)
- Invisibility, 10’ Radius (3)
- Infravision (3)
Conjurations & Banishments (fragments), anonymous:
- Protection from Evil (1)
- Protection from Evil, 10 ‘ Radius (3)
- Conjure Elemental (5)
- Contact Higher Plane (5)
- Invisible Stalker (6)
- Brendan’s page about Pahvelorn
- Illustration of Satyavati by Gustie from Dungeon of Signs.
- Pahvelorn Session #1: [Gustie]
- Pahvelorn Session #2: [Gustie] [Nick]
- Pahvelorn Session #3: [Gustie]
- Pahvelorn Session #4: [Gustie]
- Pahvelorn Session #5: [Gustie] [Bryan]
- Pahvelorn Session #6: No record?
- Satyavati joins the game
- 3D6 in order, random equipment, random grimoires (Arcana Metaphysica and On Essence), random background (bankrupt), random retainer (servant).
- Previously lived to the west in the village surrounding the stronghold of Trolmun, ruled by the great necromancer Efulziton the Unseen.
- His attempts at magical research have left him completely bankrupt. He has lost his home and wealth. As such he has left his home town in search of adventure. His loyal servant Drona came with him, having nothing and no one to return to.
- The forces of Efulziton are currently engaged in a war against some sort of demonic incursion from the west, another reason to leave.
- He has joined up with the Order of Gavin, after hearing of their adventures.
- Pahvelorn Session #7: [G+] [Me] [Gustie]
- The adventurers kill some cultists, find a map of the sewers, and discover a mansion full of demons.
- 100GP spent on lavish living. (+105 XP)
- Pahvelorn Session #8: [G+] [Gustie]
- The adventurers rescue bandits and villagers, before finally being given a chance to once again explore a mansion full of demons. The party now has a demon butler named Tangle.
- 100 GP spent on lavish living, 5GP for Drona, 50 GP on a centipede anti-toxin and 100 GP on a black widow. I’ll pay Drona 5 GP because he’s my loyal servant. 100 GP on a Read Magic scroll. (+373 XP)
- Pahvelorn Session #9: [G+] [Gustie]
- In which the adventurers reach a détente with the Lizard Cultists, and then proceed to explore the crystal caverns underneath the mansion, earning much gold and glory.
- 100 GP spent on lavish living, 500 GP on building a second level to the Gavin House, that will take 7 weeks to complete, 5 GP to pay Drona. (+635 XP)
- Pahvelorn Session #10: [G+] [Gustie]
- Zorfath is under attack! The party comes to the aid of the town and fights of advances of beast men. The party learns that the attack wasn’t random: the beast men have stolen the baby that the snake cultists have been worshiping as their chosen one! (Mental note: don’t ignore rumours.) The party ventures into Pahvelorn the next day, aided by two beast men: Larn and Brac. Using the Star Talisman they get past the lion trap that guards the entry way into the beast men’s lair–who had previously burnt to a cinder the valiant Lune–and proceed to kill beast men in an epic quest for the missing baby. Their search was fruitless… this time!
- 19 GP on a spear, leather armour, and a dagger for Drona.
- Pahvelorn Session #11: [G+] [Gustie]
- The party continues their exploration of the–clearly abondoned–beast man stronghold, joined by Larn and Brac. They find no Lutratar, but they do find a fellow called Levis, a poor villager turned almost beast man. He aids the party in finding the new beast man stronghold. They venture within …
- Pahvelorn Session #12: [G+] [Gustie]
- Things pick up where we last left off. The party discovers Lutratar and kills his ass. There is much looting and rejoicing.
- +1926 GP, 80 SP
- 1000 GP spent on house next door, 1000 GP on renovations to house, 100 GP spent on lavish living, 10 GP spent on Drona’s upkeep, 80 for Drona’s equipment (+1564 XP, +703 XP for Drona)
- Pahvelorn Session #13: [G+] [Gustie]
- The party once again returns to the abandoned cathedral in Zorfath. What a debacle. Higgins is dead!
- +351 GP, 40 SP
- 10 GP spent on living, 5 GP on Drona, 7 GP 1 week of rations
- Pahvelorn Session #14: [G+]
- The party travels from Zorfath to Ilum Zugot, escorting goods for sale. They fight undead in the woods and meet a rattling.
- +120 GP
- 10 GP spent on living, 5 GP on Drona, 270 GP on adventuring supplies (+284 XP)
- Pahvelorn Session #15: [G+]
- The party explore a nearby barrowmound, ridding it of undead and not dying in the process. While fighting a mummy Satyavati earns himself a captivating scar (+1 CHA). We capture a ghost in a ghost gem.
- +442 GP
- 10 GP spent on living, 5 GP on Drona, 500 GP on a ritual to talk to the ghost trapped in Tarvice’s ghost gem. (+541 XP)
- Pahvelorn Session #16: [G+]
- The party frees the demon from the ghost gem. Beni meets up with the smuggler Lady Vasmyrena Steeltongue. On the trip back to Zorfath the party passes by a 100 person caravan of people dressed in the same armor as Tangle–they aren’t to be messed with. Back in Zorfath: a boy has been kidnapped! Probably by a Beastmen, or a beastly man. So it is off into Pahvelorn: the adventurers kill a shit ton of skeletons and meet Al Menevar, Lord of the Dead. His master was clearly killed by the party several weeks ago. Satyavati parlays with the necromancer: they agree that both parties will leave the other alone–for now.
- 0 GP, how embarassing.
- 10 GP spent on living, 5 GP for Drona, 5 GP danger pay for Drona (+20 XP)
- Pahvelorn Session #17: [G+]
- The party ventures off to the glass forest of Pahvelorn. The investigate the statue of St. Azedemar, the disgraced cleric / wizard killer. They move on toward the Zigurats, and come across some 6-legged moles, who are being eaten by a werid fury centepede snake. A battle ensues, but the party of Gavin are victorious. Entering the Zigurat, a staircase leads down to a submerged chamber. The party manages to cross the first room they find, despite a giant ooze that makes their life difficult. The second room contains an altar, which the party decides to muck around with–twice: Satyvati didn’t survive the second time.
- My next saving throw is a automatic fail.