'The Speaker of All Graces,' a Lawful Level 2 Bone Man Fighter
Currently located in Carcosa!
|STR: 15 (+1)
||INT: 13 (+1)
||CHA: 16 (+2)
|Death Ray or Poison
||XP: 3175 / 4000
- Iron Battle Axe (1d8)
- Light Crossbow (1d6)
- Iron Horned Helmet
- He-Man Action Figure Style Breast Plate
- Dowsing Rod
- Books filled with strange runes and symbols.
- Alien Tank (for Carcosan village)
- 1666 GP !!
- 3d6 in order.
- Badass Metal Viking.
- You do not know how to swim–just like in real life!
- He encounters a party of strange foreigners, clearly from another planet. He aids them in finding their friend, a fellow named Chauncy. In the process he looses a friend, but gains an Alien tank.
- He returns to his village, riding an Alien tank, accompanied by some fellow from a place called Wampus County.
- Adventuring in the high seas of Zak’s campaign, The Speaker of All Graces ends up fleeing pirates, ending up on an island peopled by goblins. The party pays them to protect them for 6 hours, which they do. There is a pitch battle with the pirates and another war band of goblins. It’s a near TPK, but The Speaker of All Graces manages to save the day with the help of a couple goblins, Grintruck and Pustie. Sadly, Pustie didn’t make it. The fight continues, but I need to sleep. Also, Josie showed up and healed me with his crazy chaos knight cleric.
- Has an irrational hatred of dwarves (result 529 from the Metamorphica).
- Adventuring in the deserts to the South in Zak’s campaign, the party searches for a temple and / or a castle full of treasure. Also goblins. A locust directs the party towards the temple. Fiddlin’ Joe reads a book about Engorath he clearly wasn’t meant to, and is cursed to be a radicalized insect person. (He was already an insect.) At the template, lots of shenanigans as the party tries to convince the goblin cultists that they must start a holy jihad against the scorpion men, and that their fellow Jackalmen cultists might be heretics. Fiddling’ Joe stabs the leader, but we manage to convince her maybe that is OK. The goblins leave for their jihad, and the party tries to steal some treasure from the Jackals. There are lots of explosions, and the Speaker of All Graces is nearly killed. A demon was summoned. And finally Man Rider shows up, and presumably started Man Riding stuff. Then I fell asleep, but the party pressed on. Somehow I ended up with a ton of XP (2555 XP) and gold (1666 GP). Maybe I can finally buy a shield.
- In Vornheim, the party is accosted by a baker turned assassin. There is a bounty out for the head of some of the more notable members of the group. The party subdues the baker, and has him lead them to the person who is in charge of getting the word out about the bounty in Vornheim. The fellow seems nefarious, but his employer is apparently legit. They can’t get any good info out of the go-between, so they decide The Speaker of all Graces will get the information from the Wyvern. The party travels to his well, and the Speaker climbs down. (There are some giant spiders in the well, which freaks him out. He also drops a torch on the Wyvern’s head: embarrassing.) The party learns from the Wyvern that the women who has put a bounty on their head is Etheldredd Orlath of House of Rath Orlath. They had torched her families castle many sessions ago.