Maria, the Neutral Level 1 Rune Knight of Baroviania
Currently located in the Jova City Tavern
|STR: 14 (+1)
||INT: 15 (+1)
||CHA: 8 (-1)
|Death Ray or Poison
- Fashionable Plate Armor from the Dark Capital
- Long Sword
- 5 torches
- Fancy Ball Gown (Disguise)
- Horse Killing Sword (Zanbatto), -2 to hit, 2d6 + 2 damage, it’s a flat broad dope looking sword.
- 594 gp
- Level 1: Sleep, Range: 240’, Duration: 4-16 turns
- This spell will put creatures to sleep for 4d4 turns. The caster can only affect creatures with 4 + 1 hit dice or less. Only 1 creature with 4 + 1 hit dice will be affected; otherwise, the spell affects 2-16 (2d8) hit dice of creatures. The undead cannot be put to sleep. When affecting a group of creatures of mixed levels (hit dice), lower level creatures will always be put to sleep before higher level ones. Any “pluses” are ignored (for example, 2 + 1 hit dice is treated as 2 hit dice). Creatures with less than 1 hit die are still considered as 1 hit die. Any sleeping creature may be awakened by force (such as a slap).
- To start 3D6 not in order, 3D6 for 80gp.
- Maria left The Dark Capital recently, for mysterious reasons all her own.
- She spent all her gold on brand new plate mail and is in desperate need of adventure. It is all gilded and fancy, as is the style of the Dark Capital.
- Session 1: The most prudent, peaceful, and pragmatic adventurers to ever grace Baroviania have let Cody loose on the world. (+100xp for write-up, +114xp for adventuring)
- Maria is hanging out with Cody in the Jova City Tavern and has been given a small cut (+8gp) of his winnings.
- Session 2: A band of battle and murder princesses, along with Maria, investigate who is harassing Puella Potions of Akenia. After harassing the maids of Raspberry Tea Cafe, who are clearly not the culprits, they move on to the Silver Blade Armaments, where Mariah buys a giant Horse Killing Sword. The fellow there is a fool so they move on to Mammy Gorbo’s Home Remedies. Clearly she is evil and a fight breaks out. Potions are split, a demon Meloch is summoned, and the shop starts running on chicken legs. Still, the party is successful and all is well.
- Session 3: Maria is deposited by dungeon faeries somewhere in Akenia. They come upon a room with a giant worm. A fight ensues. Norb, a strange alien, is eaten. The parties attempts to get the monster to cough up their friend, but that ends up with a room full of stomach acid. Maria disintegrates.